Wednesday 16 December 2009

Spiky


38 weeks and three days and I've finally admitted defeat for keeping my legs smooth and fuzz free, I just can't reach anymore. So much for being primped and preened for the big day, its going to be au naturel all the way. I am still religiously moisturising the parts of my body I can still reach, I've had some lovely pregnancy gifts, but by far my most favourite has been a Mamma Mio Congratulations Kit, definitely the best bump oil ever!


Vanity aside, my main focus is on practicing my Hypnobirthing relaxation, visualisation and affirmations. I'm far from the perfect student - its amazing how easily you slip back into well worn procrastination techniques for avoiding homework, thank god I can't locate Neighbours on TV these days - but I really am feeling quite relaxed about the whole birth thang.