Sunday 20 December 2009

A Thriller Moment

We decided to really go all out on practicing the various Hypnobirthing hypnosis techniques together as the birth is so imminent. First stop, Glove Relaxation. I usually listen to an MP3 of this, but OH got the script out to read to me, which has slightly different wording: "Imagine you are putting a silver glove onto your right hand..." says OH. "Sha-mon" I say in a faux Michael Jackson falsetto and that's the end of that, we both fall about laughing like a couple of overgrown kids. 

Other birth prep today has included gently bouncing around on my Swiss ball, to make sure that my body is making the most of gravity, I know its supposed to be all about the baby coming when the baby is ready, but I'm so excited its hard to be patient, honestly, this is more exciting that finding out whether Jo McElderry or Rage Against The Machine has the Christmas No.1.